This training program was specifically produced to help companies comply with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The following OSHA objectives will be met:
- Identify common bloodborne pathogens, their paths of transmissions, and symptoms of the disease
- Know what an exposure control plan is, what it contains and where it is located
- Recognize tasks which may lead to exposure of bloodborne pathogens and measures to take for protection
- The steps to take following an exposure incident
- What is provided in a post-exposure evaluation and follow-up
- Explanation of the color coding and symbols used for biohazards
Please feel free to contact Glenn Nunes via email at email@example.com or by phone at 774-201-1794 to discuss bloodborne pathogen training.
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 219 user reviews.