This course covers basic first aid. Topics include:
- Primary and secondary surveys
- Vital signs
- Head to toe examination
- Control of bleeding and splinting
- Arrhythmias that can lead to heart attacks or sudden cardiac arrest
- Heart attacks and Heart disease (High blood pressure/Cholesterol)
- Stroke warning signs
- Breathing emergencies
- Heat and cold emergencies, including types of burns and heat stroke.
All lectures can be manipulated according to the needs of the facility. A consultation is suggested prior to this class to ensure needed topics can be added to your program.Suggested time: 6 hours
Date: Scheduled upon request
Tuition: $45. per student
Please Click Here To Register
Average Rating: 4.6 out of 5 based on 150 user reviews.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.